Liver problems, as the name suggests are medical conditions associated with the liver. Liver problems have been considered as one of the leading global medical problems. Although there five different types of liver diseases, all of them have signs and symptoms through which they can be diagnosed at an early stage.
Here are the signs and symptoms of liver diseases.
Alcohol-related liver disease
ARLD (Alcohol-related liver disease) is one of the most commonly occurring liver diseases. Excessive consumption of alcohol for a prolonged period is the most obvious cause of ARLD. Here are some of the most common symptoms of ARLD.
- One of the earliest signs of ARLD is yellowing of the eyes and skin, which is also associated with jaundice. In some cases, the skin may darken.
- Loss of appetite is another important sign that you should watch out for.
- Onset of ARLD also leads to significant weight loss.
- As ARLD progresses gradually, it can lead to swelling in the ankles and tummy.
- Blood in vomit and stool can occur when ARLD starts to worsen.
- One may even experience abdominal discomfort during the onset of ARLD
- Fatigue and fainting tendency are common amongst men.
- Frequent mood swings.
- Bleeding from the gums
- A person developing ARLD also experiences increased thirst.
Non-alcohol fatty liver disease
NAFLD (Non-alcohol fatty liver disease) is another widely occurring liver disease that affects millions of people all over the world. The condition is caused by build-up of fat in the liver. Here are some common symptoms of NAFLD.
- One of the earliest signs of NAFLD is an aching pain in the top right area of the tummy.
- A person developing NAFLD may even experience severe weakness and fatigue (extreme tiredness)
- Onset of NAFLD also leads to noticeable weight loss.
- Mental changes are also associated with the gradual progress of NAFLD.
- Stools may appear pale grey and urine may appear dark yellow during the progress of NAFLD.
- White fluid may accumulate in the abdomen and legs.
- Gastrointestinal problems such as nausea, vomiting, and chronic pain are also common symptoms of NAFLD.
Hepatitis is the inflammation of the liver which, in most cases, in the result of viral infection and liver damage caused by drinking excessive alcohol. Symptoms of the condition include:
- Hepatitis, in its very early stages, often leads to a high-temperature fever of 100.4F or more.
- Onset of Hepatitis (of all types) also leads to severe abdominal pain.
- Sustained pain in the joints and muscles is also common.
- A person developing hepatitis may experience itchy skin.
- As Hepatitis progress, urine starts to darken, and stool appears pale.
- Onset of hepatitis can also lead to internal bleedings.
- Worsening of hepatitis also affects cognitive health and leads to mental changes.
If you are suffering from liver problems, then you can buy our ayurvedic medicines which have no side-effects.