Oral hygiene, remineralization toothpastes as well as alkaline nutrition can save the teeth of yours. The following ten steps may not only save one is gums and teeth, but also one’s life. Why? Since many fundamental causes of disease are affected also.
1) Save the teeth of yours with raw greens: There may be other options aside from the “Factor X” butter oil that will maintain healthy teeth as well as remedy tooth problems. The theory of mine is that if “Factor X” can come just from all those cows lucky to be grazing in green grasses the entire day, and then perhaps you should just up the greens to one’s diet? It has been assumed by raw foodists for a long time that raw greens (high in vitamin K, chlorophyll and magnesium) like cabbage and wheat grass juice is able to rebuild damaged tooth. Additionally, there are lots of chlorophyll potions as well as supplements offered in every health food store that may be of some benefit to tooth enamel.
2) Live mainly on a raw foods, alkaline diet: Live mainly on a raw natural diet of fresh alkaline forming fruits, vegetables and greens rich in chlorophyll (spring greens, lettuce, wheat grass juice, collards, kale, etc.) in the diet also. It would get on a considerable amount of sense to learn all one can about how to identify and get rid of most acid-forming meal from one’s diet and learn how to live on a very alkaline forming diet. It does not have to get rid of all acidic foods from one’s diet plan, as some are essential in quantities which are small. One needs to however be in a position to differentiate that are which so one can always benefit generally from a basic forming diet which profoundly influences every aspect of the entire body, not merely bones, teeth, saliva, and gums.
3) Supplement with extra calcium, minerals, A, D, E, K, antioxidants, etc: Supplementing the diet with coral calcium, one teaspoon of dolomite every 1.5 liters of ionized water (also add to juice, as well as always have no less than four grams calcium, two grams magnesium every single day that is supplied by six grams dolomite), granular lecithin(contains phosphorous or liquid in the form of phospholipids), raw greens (high in magnesium as well as vitamin K), kelp, a complete mineral product, as well vitamin antioxidants such as vitamin A, C, bioflavonoids, vitamin D, E, the herb turmeric, circulation enhancing herbs including ginger and cayenne, and particularly large quantities of CQ10 and green tea can really help maintain healthy tooth as well as defend the gums. Huge volumes (more than 300 mg. a day) of the CQ10 could even help reverse gum loss. Gum disease is able to boost the presence of CRP (C reactive protein) in the blood that is known to increase blood clotting, heart attacks and strokes. Therefore for one is health, health and wellbeing and longevity, an individual needs to have as little to do with gum disease as possible.
4) Avoid sodas, colas, beer and other acidic drinks: Obviously stay away from most beverages such as sodas, colas, beer, coffee, alcoholic/sugary beverages, and also “foods” such as sweets, cookies, cakes, refined carbohydrates, dried fruit, and all other such nutritional catastrophes widely and sadly mistaken for nourishment or food. If someone has to have a thing, it will be a lot safer to consume a refreshing non sweetened herbal tea such as green tea. Stay away from the contemporary American diet plan (MAD) as much as possible! The typical American practice of eating pizzas, hamburgers, and chips, while drinking beer, colas and pasteurized milk is spiritually, physically and morally disastrous. Instead please stick to the nutritional guidelines discussed on other articles and this page on sound nutrition. Make sure you also be aware that actually most healthy food and substances such as citrus fruit, lemons, lemon juice, sauerkraut, apple cider vinegar, acidophilus (essential for healthy digestion), vit. C crystals, as well as kombucha (recommended on various other parts of the internet site) of mine contain concentrated acidic things which can eliminate enamel if too much is consumed, too frequently. Never have snacks containing these substances, and don’t snack anyway, period. Have the kombucha, prodentim reviews bbb (this link) sauerkraut, etc. merely as a small, but important part of a main food for taste as well as much better well being , which ought to just be of great benefit when a component of a whole food.
5) Use toothpastes containing merely simple, wholesome ingredients: After each and every meal, comb and soak teeth in a toothpaste containing CQ10, grapefruit seed extract, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), green tea, and calcium powder. “Periobrite” by “Nature’s Answer” is made up of most of the above ingredients. Similar brands and this one of toothpaste must be for sale in any health food store. Nevertheless, avoid those products that contain fluoride that’s a highly controversial substance. Fluoride only temporarily hardens enamel yet makes it more susceptible to tooth decay at a later time and can be very toxic/fatal in big doses. Thoroughly brushing teeth, gums (and maybe tongue as well) immediately after each and every meal is particularly critical because brushing is essential for dental hygiene, brushing will help make breath new, brushing stops the build-up of unsightly stains, brushing helps to keep saliva more alkaline, and swipe removes particles of food which would otherwise rapidly leave harmful acidic residue on teeth.
6) Remineralize the teeth of yours with “NovaMin” (calcium salt phosphosilicate): Thank God for calcium phosphate remineralization – For those that are really interested in rebuilding harmed or start hurting tooth surfaces there’s a product called “Dr. Collins Restore Remineralizing Toothpaste” (contains NO fluoride) helps to rebuild tooth enamel by an ionic release of minerals important for healthy teeth like calcium, silica, sodium and phosphorous. NovaMin (Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate) releases fully active calcium as well as phosphorus ions when in contact with water. NovaMin has a higher concentration of the same ions that are naturally present in saliva. After brushing, NovaMin debris conform to the tooth surface and will continue to release ions for hours afterward. This process ensures and increases the natural self-repair of your tooth surface. It does work for me and I’m very happy with it. It is a surprisingly low-cost product for what it promises to do, therefore no reason to not give it a go.
Seven) Take a nap to brush your teeth: Lying down on one’s back while brushing after every meal allows a person to devote a lot more time and leads to one to become much more thorough. While brushing usually brush at bay from the gums (never toward them!) and in addition try “vibrating” the toothbrush while directly aiming it at the teeth (especially tops of molars) to loosen the tartar which usually builds up on teeth and also going much deeper into the cracks involving molars. After brushing (hopefully for several minutes) remove the toothbrush (which ought to constantly be smooth, fine bristled, and as brand new as ) that is possible and if you have some free time, let the remineralizing merchandise to soak in the mouth for 15 to thirty minutes. Brush right after every meal and not only that, brush totally to remove all acidic developing residue, tartar and awful looking stains.